I use nodejs and mongoose to save document to mongodb in windows in development, but I fail to connect to mongodb. My nodeunit test is always being blocked to the line
I found mongoose use node-mongodb-native. My question is：
- Do I need to do some special instructions to install node-mongodb-native in windows 7 (64-bit)?
- How to install node-mongodb-native in windows?
- Mongoose has a dependency on the npm package
- If you look at the npm page for mongodb here, https://npmjs.org/package/mongodb, you'll find the homepage form the package is http://mongodb.github.com/node-mongodb-native/
- That page is node-mongodb-native.
So, there's nothing you need to do special to get it, as doing
npm install mongoose
is enough to install the native package.
There is currently no discussion for this recipe.
This recipe can be found in it's original form on Stack Over Flow.